The Local No. 7 is a restaurant that serves classic American favorites such as create-your-own burgers, pulled pork, fish and chips, sweet potato fries, steak frites, fried pickles, chicken tenders, hot wings, hummus, artichoke dip and fried green tomatoes.
There's also a full list of wines, cocktails, bottled and draft beers and whiskeys.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thelocal7.com/menu.php
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Chicken soup, roast beef, French dip, roasted chicken, fish and chips, sweet potato fries, chicken tenders, hot wings, hummus, sliders
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Local, a half-pound pattie topped with tomato, red onion and 7 sauce
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual