The Custom Frame Shop and Gallery
The Custom Frame Shop and Gallery, located on nostalgic Main Street, has been serving the community for 32 years. The shop has a large selection of quality mouldings, glass and mats, ranging from the extravagant to those that meet the needs of budget-conscious shoppers.
Kelly Holloway and her staff understand how important your artwork is to you. Artwork is guaranteed to remain in great condition for years to come.
Many different types of frames are available, and handmade frames are an option as well. The Custom Frame Shop also has shadowboxes for memorabilia and flags.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and easy access
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Framing of portraits, diplomas, paintings, drawings, engravings, photography posters and prints; needlepoint, quilts, flags, antique textiles, family heirlooms, wedding invitations, coins, memorabilia, newspaper articles
- Services: Delivery, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: None
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Thirty-two years of support
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: Do it professionally for a long-lasting treasure.