Look for the Chevron gas station or else you might miss this small Mexican eatery. Only five small tables, a counter and a salsa bar make up Taqueria Oaxaquena De La Guelaguetza, which offers patrons authentic Mexican cuisine such as tacos, enchiladas, tortillas and more. There is a TV for patrons use as well.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 10am - 9pm; Fri - Sun, 10am -10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Clayudas - a large corn tortilla filled with beans, ground beef, tomato, lettuce, cheese, jalapeno peppers and avocado.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch