Isadoro Reyes moved to Tucker from Oaxaca in southern Mexico. Two years ago, he opened a small restaurant and to vouchsafe the authenticity of his food, the sign on his window reads "Comida Oaxaquena," Spanish for "Food from Oaxaca."
The seven-table storefont is tucked away in a tiny strip mall just off Lawrenceville Highway. It's worth looking for to get truly delicious Mexican dishes.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the street
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Tacos
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Isadoro Reyes
- Number of tables: 7
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual