Shops At Tucker House is located where Lynburn Drive meets Lawrenceville Highway. Once a residential home, this yellow building has been converted into a store which features gift items, baby clothes, artwork and more. Owners Mary Lee and Brenda occasionally host various events to garner attention not only for their store, but also for other people's products and crafts.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 10am - 5 pm; Sun & Mon closed
- Handicap Accessible: Although stairs lead to the front door, there a ramp towards the back.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gifts, Books, Gardening items, Baby Clothing & Women's clothing and jewelry
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Owner's discretion
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot