Quiznos Classic Subs
Quiznos began in 1981 in Denver and quickly caught flame to much of the rest of the United State due to the restaurant's belief in uncompromising quality and the flavor-enhancing effects of slow-toasting its sandwiches.
Sandwiched between retail giants Walmart and Kroger, this Quiznos location relies on its neighbors to attract customers, as it is not displayed on the marquee. With a unique assortment of dressings and wide variety of toppings, Quiznos subs are truly distinguished from their competition.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.quiznos.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Mesquite Chicken, Chicken Carbonara, Chicken Caesar, Baja Chicken, Honey Mustard Chicken, Prime Rib and Peppercorn, Steakhouse Prime Rib Dip, Double Cheese Cheesesteak, Bourbon Grille Steak
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Dress code: Casual