Northlake Church of Christ
Northlake Church of Christ has had roots in the area since 1958, when it began as the Decatur Church of Christ. With its move to Cooledge Rd. in 1996, it became Northlake Church of Christ and its latest addition is the worship center, dedicated August 16, 2009. Diversity has been the backbone ot the church since its inception and was one of the first integrated churches in Atlanta. Since the 1960s, Northlake Church of Christ has been active in the promotion of retreats, missions and outreach. It has been involved in Haiti, offering assistance since the earthquake and has been operating missions to Honduras for nearly a decade. A wide range of missionaries and local missions are supported by the church and can be reviewed on the Web site. Carson Reed, Northlake's preaching minister, has over 20 years of experience and leads the worship service Sundays at 10:15am. Sunday school invites members of all ages to continue their spiritual development prior to the worship service.
- Fax: 770-414-8722
- Hours: Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Sun: Bible Class, 9:00am; Worship, 10:15am; Family Night, 6:00pm; Wed: Ladies Bible Class, 10:00am - 11:30am; Study: TO LIVE IS CHRIST by Beth Moore, 7:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: parking, ramps and elevators
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1958
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Church of Christ
- Congregation size: 350
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs