Bank of North Georgia
Bank of North Georgia provides commercial, retail and personal banking services to small business and individuals. Its commercial and institutional banking services include business loans, savings accounts, cash and asset management, foundation and endowment retirement plans, risk management and government banking. Retail banking services include personal checking and savings, investment, mortgage lending and online banking with bill pay. The bank's personal banking services include checking and savings accounts, loans and financial planning.
- Fax: 770-270-9132
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Window hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1960
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 4
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We work to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service