American Chainsaws & 2 Cycle
Recently deceased Tucker resident Jim Bray began American Chainsaws & 2 Cycle nearly 30 years ago in 1981. Tailoring this business to arborist needs and equipment, the company sells items needed to climb trees, such as rope and belts, and tools to fell them. American Chainsaws also has a team of Stihl-certified professionals to repair and sell most arborist products in addition to all of its Husqvarna outdoor power equipment.
- Fax: 770-493-8085
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No stairs to climb; parking near the front of the building
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Service and sale of outdoor power equipment
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Licensed: Yes
- Insured: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Keep the customers satisfied!
- Sporting goods rentals: No