Restore DeKalb: Putting Children First, Maintain Accreditation & Local Control
Learn the information in the SACS report and Grand Jury Investigation to include:
· Why was DeKalb County Board of Education placed on probation?
· What are the top five violations in the SACS report?
· What are the five major charges alleged in the Grand Jury Investigation?
Learn what you are not being told at the Information and Education Town Hall Meeting at Sanford Realty Company, 4183 Snapfinger Woods Drive, Decatur, Georgia 30035 from 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
1) February 16, 2012: Information & Education Meeting
2) February 23, 2012: Questions & Answers Meeting
Where Do We Go From Here & Why?
Organized by Citizens for Transparency, Education, Ethics and Accountability
Contact Person: Viola Davis with Unhappy Taxpayer & Voter at 770-256-0034, Joel Edwards with WORC and King Ridge Homeowners Association at 404-966-1121 or Willie Pringle with WORC and a Southwest DeKalb High School Parent at 678-451-9333.
Future Website: http://www.RestoreDeKalb.org