Join us as we continue the fall market season with more delicious fall veggies and sustainable lunch options!
The Clarkston Farmers Market runs every Sunday 10-2pm until the end of October. Find us in our new location in the large parking lot of the Clarkston Community Center! here is a Google map that shows the location and parking options.
This week Atlanta Open Band will play music for us from 11-1pm and Rob Harper will call out contra dances from 12-1pm. If you've never tried Contra dancing, this Sunday is the perfect time to give it a try!
We'll also have a coffee roasting demonstration from JavaGenesis!
This week's vendors are:
- Mercier Orchards: Georgia grown apples
- JavaGenesis: freshly roasted iced, hot and bagged coffee
- Marie's Artisan Treats: giving us a taste of some homemade peanut brittle!
- Rapid Gourmet: canned pestos, salsas, chutneys and more
- The Capra Gia Cheese Company will be back with more fresh goat cheese and farm fresh eggs!
- Fitzgerald's Up In Smoke will have fresh BBQ and homemade sides sure to please!
- Crepe Suzette Food Truck will offer breakfast, lunch and brunch crepes in a wide variety of flavors!
- Kezmine Naturals returns with handmade scented soaps and lotions
- Global Growers Network will have farm fresh produce grown less than 5 miles away
- Heavenly Bread's Bakery offers delicious hummus, baba ganoush and other Mediterranean and Middle Eastern treats
- Old Gregg's Funky Boiled Peanuts: a variety of boiled peanut flavors
- Sweet Auburn Bread Company will bring bread, biscuits, pies and more to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Necessories by Raqui offers handcrafted purses, eyeglasses and more
-Hibo will have her hand-rolled Somalian samosas
- Aluna Rising: basket art, jewelry, dreamcatchers and more
-Cabbagehead Produce: beans, field peas and sweet potatoesSee y'all there!