This is your first update from the .
This week, May 10, we have a couple of really exciting announcements.
1. We have fantastic musical guests this week: BJ Wilbanks & Carly Gibson are local favorites you may have seen at , the Old Tucker Fountain, or Eddie’s Attic. Please come out to support these wonderful artists!
2. PEACHES! We weren’t expecting peaches from Pearson Farm until next week, but they are showing up a week early with some delicious fruit. They will have pecans, as well.
3. We’re introducing everybody’s favorite popsicle stand this week. That’s right – King of Pops is joining us. Be sure to try one of these tasty treats!
4. Gluten-free products are all the rage at the TFM. In addition to naturally gluten-free produce, meats and dairy items, TFM vendors provide a host of other gluten-free products, from breads to desserts and even soaps! We’ve posted a list of available gluten-free products on our website.
5. In an effort to support local organizations, we want to let you know about a great opportunity for the Henderson Park Community Garden. They have been chosen as one of 15 finalists for an award from DeLoach Vineyards and Organic Gardening magazine. Your votes can help them win one of the five $4000 awards, which they would use to purchase a greenhouse. Go directly to the HPCG voting page on the DeLoach site. Once there, enter your email address and name, and submit your vote. You can vote once per day per IP address until August 6. Every Vote Counts!
Also, be sure to check out the Vendor Roster for this week on our web site. It can be a great inspiration for your grocery list!
Can’t wait to see you today, Thursday, May 10, from 4-8 p.m. in the parking lot at 2333 Main Street!
Tucker Farmers Market
If you'd rather join us on Facebook instead of receiving this email, just reply to this email with "opt out" in the subject line and we'll remove you from this list. Just be sure to friend Tucker Farmers Market on Facebook!