Tucker Farmers Market, Oct. 3, 4-8 p.m. 2333 Main St., Tucker in Freemason’s Square and the Bank of America parking lot. More than 25 local amazing local food vendors.
It's back-to-school time, and we really hope you'll make the TFM part of your school year routine!
First Thursday Food Trucks! On the first Thursday of every month, the Tucker Farmers Market hosts local food trucks. Come out to explore the wilds of Atlanta food truck cuisine. This week's trucks include:
- The Pup Truck: Locally made Bohemian hot dogs topped with gourmet ingredients.
- Nectar: Serves fresh raw juices, smoothies, handcrafted panini and gourmet ice cream, all prepared with fresh and premium ingredients.
- Fitzgerald's Stick a Fork in It BBQ will return with Brunswick stew and baked sweet potato.
- Returning: Diana’s Specialties with applewood smoked salmon and trout; Stripaggio olive oils; Henry’s Farm kettle corn; Red Cactus tamales and empanadas; and Old Gregg’s boiled peanuts and Pearson Farm pecans. Uncle Dom's returns this week as well.
- Fitzgerald’s Stick a Fork in It BBQ will return with their Brunswick stew and baked sweet potato.
- Over the next few weeks, we will be shifting to a smaller autumn set up for the market. If you don’t find your favorite vendor in their usual spot, stop by the TFM booth to ask where they’ve moved.
4-6 Cody Bearden
6-8 Laura Monk and High Cotton
Tucker High School Quarterback Club
Selling raffle tickets for a Big Green Egg.
Evansdale Elementary Eagle Trek Walk-a-Thon
The Tucker Farmers Market is pleased to welcome the Evansdale Elementary Eagle Trek Walk-a-Thon. Stop by the TFM on Oct. 3 to find out how you can help them reach their fundraising goal of $65,000!
Hope to see you there!Tucker Farmers Market If you'd rather join us on Facebook instead of receiving this email, just reply to this email with "opt out" in the subject line and we'll remove you from this list. Just be sure to friend Tucker Farmers Market on Facebook!