Tucker residents who didn’t want to brave the crowds on Black Friday or Small Business Saturday still have one more big chance to save courtesy of Cyber Monday.
Similar to the two other major shopping events, Cyber Monday differs in that consumers don’t have to leave the comfort of their own homes (or offices) to take advantage of some pretty big pre-holiday deals. All the bargains laid out for Cyber Monday are for online shoppers only.
So how can you find the best deals online this Cyber Monday?
While most major retailers that have an online presence aren’t tipping their hats on their online deals just yet, many have splash pages set up that they're inviting shoppers to bookmark in advance of the Nov. 26 shopping holiday.
Here are just a few stores that are offering Cyber Monday deals:
- Kohl’s – This retailer is advertising 300 Cyber Monday deals.
- Walmart – Walmart is promoting sale items all week long for Cyber Week.
- Target – Cyber Monday sales feature electronics and toys.
- Amazon – This online retailer celebrates Cyber Monday in a very big way.
- Toys R Us - Up to 70% on thousands of toys.
What’s your favorite store to surf on Cyber Monday? Share your suggestions in the comments section. If you own or know of a local business that is participating in Cyber Monday, be sure to let everyone know by posting below, too!