The Nesbit Elementary School PTA will host a town hall forum about the charter school amendment on Oct. 25 starting at 6:30 p.m.
The town hall's mission is to educate parents, PTA leaders and other citizens about the charter school amendment as well as letting invited guest speakers share their views on the issue.
Invited speakers include
1. Louise Radloff, Gwinnett County School Board Chair
2. Steve Henson, State Senate District 41
3. Diane Jacobi, Georgia State PTA Legislative Liaison
4. Dr. Robert McClure, Gwinnett County School Board, District 4
5. Congressman Hank Johnson, Georgia Congressional District 4
6. Senator Curt Thompson, Senate District 5
Note that not all invited speakers may be able to attend.
The town hall will be held at Nesbit Elementary. Please call 770-771-4707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.