Nancy Jester, a former member of the DeKalb School Board, will be live blogging during Wednesday night's board of education meeting.
Her live blog will begin at 5:50, as the board prepares to convene its first meeting with six new board members that replace the ones suspended by Gov. Nathan Deal.
Jim McMahan, who represents Tucker, was not among the six suspended board members.
A total of 10 Tucker residents volunteered to serve on DeKalb's school board, a process that drew more than 400 applicants county-wide.
You can follow Jester's live blog here on Patch.
Follow Patch's Extensive Coverage of the DeKalb School Board:
See More on Patch
- Live Blog: Nancy Jester During the DeKalb School Board Meeting
- Federal Judge Denies Motion by DeKalb School Board Members
- Gov. Deal Suspends Six DeKalb School Board Members
- Judge Grants Restraining Order Against Suspension of DeKalb School Board
- School Board Files Emergency Motion to Stop Possible Suspension